Property management has proven to be quite a stressful business for those who work in it. While on the one hand, you've got renters looking for somewhere to call home, on the other hand, it requires a communication hoops that both the tenant and landlord have to jump through to make the relationship work.
If you're losing time, constantly being inundated by emails and phone calls for maintenance and repairs requests, jumping between platforms for finances and work orders or even still operating on a paper-trail system you need Bricks+Agent, a reliable property maintenance solution.
Reliable property manintenance software offers a cloud-based accessibility to help property managers, homeowners, tenants and service providers interact and do business with ease. With just a few clicks, users can access real-time information like rental expenses, income reports, work orders, trades on demand, live chat and more.
Here's our top five most common uses of Bricks+Agent.
It builds a strong relationship between property managers and tenants
Using Bricks+Agent is a great way to ensure that all interactions between tenants and property managers are professional and documented. When things like rent issues, complaints and repairs arise relationships don't become strained and evidence is all documented about it.
Further, the platform offers users access to a full range of finance features that a property manager can use to check track of rent payments and prevent any tenants from avoiding any delayed or missed payments.
- Benefits For Owners: When you have a professional and expert property manager, you will feel relaxed and stress-free. The property managers have an ocean of clients, legal consultants, contractors, and other professionals, that will help owners in any situation. Also, they will make client meetings easier and more helpful than before.
- Benefits For Tenants: Property maintenance software also helps tenants as they deal with real estate professionals. For instance, if you have a leaky water tank in the middle of the night that you want to complain to the real estate, you don't have to feel upset or stressed about the repairs. Just file the urgent repair to the Bricks+Agent platform and your manager will be notified.
With a reliable property maintenance software, the homeowners will feel less worried and that their investments are secure. Further, tenants can also have peace of mind knowing that any issue relating to the property and safety will be resolved immediately.
- Business benefits to owners: Having property maintenance software means high-quality tenants and high business. With their quality services and better advertising resources, property management companies will attract more tenants.
- Benefits to tenants: With Bricks+Agent, tenants will be free from costly repairs and other expenses. All they need to do is to log a request for any maintenance and repairs. Tenants can also be assured that their concerns will be addressed immediately and will also be resolved as quickly as possible.
There will not be any legal gap
For landlords, legal pitfalls are one of the most dreaded situations, but having a quality platform in place from a reliable provider will handle everything.
- How owners can benefit legal pitfalls: Renting a property involves huge risks. Important things should be taken to draft a legal lease, discussing situations like having pets to the restricted things. And overlooking these things can lead to major stressful issues. However, property management software will take care of permits, licenses and other important things.
- Benefits to tenants: Property management software will take care of tenants wishes of extending the lease, signing the property to the new owner, reassessing pet agreements and more.
Haven't worked with property management software till now? Get the one and stay relaxed. No matter what you are a tenant or a landlord, a reliable property management software, Brick and Agent will help you!
Interested in managing tenants online? Visit the Bricks+ Agent app, to find out more or get in touch below!