Bricks + Agent is the most feature-rich and first property maintenance platform in Australia. With intuitive workflows, mobile-app, zero investment to use and customised tools to suit every business, there’s everything you need to run a successful business.
Want to speak to one of our product specialists? Book a free demo to get started.
From managing vital documents to communicating with owners and tenants, a property manager is responsible for a multitude of everyday tasks that are key to the success of a real estate agency. As a property manager it is essential to utilise time with efficiency while managing those time-consuming tasks.
What is hindering your own progress? Well, your technology might just be the culprit.
Bricks + Agent cloud-based property management system may very well handle all the issues. Here are the three risks you may face if you are not already using a cloud-based system.
1. Data entry consumes time
Using data appropriately is essential for the success of a business. But are you finding it difficult to scan and segment the data you have available? It could be the spreadsheet you are using however, a spreadsheet offers an incredible method to gather and preserve data, but as your business begins to grow, it can become more difficult to manage the data. If you want to utilise the data you've gathered to improve business, it is vital to start using a robust cloud-based property management system.
2. Files are inaccessible
Software products on office computers will keep them stationed at the same place and at times property managers will be entering data manually when offsite with clients. Tenants or owners may need after hour services, and its important property managers have the ability to access data and customer details as they need them,. A cloud-based property maintenance software can resolve such mobility issues.
How does it help? There are a plenty of misconceptions surrounding the use of a cloud-based property maintenance software. Read on to learn the benefits of utlising the software:
- Mobile inspection feature assists in organising and conducting inspections at convenient times to the tenant and property manager
- Electronic signatures and document management tools,such as work orders and invoices can be created and distributed
- It provides instant access to data in times of emergency. If the office undergoes any trouble, data will still be accessible in the cloud.
3. Large amounts of emails and calls
Are you flooded with emails and constant calls from owners and tenants? Using property maintenance software, you can monitor the communication between the tenant, owner and property manager from one place, and all information and communication about the account is stored in the cloud. Property managers can have the data they require easily as and when they need it.
Once you know the risks involved, it is now time to look into the advantages of cloud-based software:
- Maintains tenant flow with an inspection schedule
- Organises documents such as invoices
- Created seamless workflows to improve work efficiency
- Builds maintenance schedules that are in favour of both property manager and tenants
- Maintains a track of accounts with receivable information and accounts payable online
- Combine and organise owner and tenant communication with separate owner and tenant portals
- Hire tradespeople for property maintenance and repairs from marketplace.
Cloud-based property maintenance software is advantageous. Get one for your business and witness the transformation brought in by its capabilities.
Want to know more? Get in touch below for a free demo or sign up to our monthly newsletter!